01 How can you contact us and what are the conditions of registration?
Contact us by phone, mail, or directly through the free registration form
and ideally also a copy of the Citizen's Card - ID, a copy of the Trade License, a copy of the health insurance card, certificates proving your expertise.
02 How do we cooperate with our colleagues / partners?
In case we are looking for you and you are a suitable partner for the project and
- you have active trade certificate
- corresponding education and work experience
- ability to speak the relevant language of the country (different levels, you will apply with our basic knowledge of the language)
... so welcome on board.
03 Accommodation and travel costs
is provided and paid for each co-worker, in case the co-worker wants to use our own accommodation options - we contribute to it - according to the client and the location.
– daily transport to the workplace is ensured by each co-worker, eventually by a group separately.
A certified collaborator (after 6 months) we contribute to the journey home, and we also have an interesting package of health insurance as well as insurance against damages to third parties.
04 Length of turns
It's individual by project, but by default we can say that the turns moves as follows:
4 to 6 weeks of work
1 to 2 weeks off
05 Did not your past company pay the invoice?
Our company has insured claims abroad with an authorized company with a long tradition and if the client does not pay us the agreed funds, our co-workers do not have to be afraid to pay the invoices in advance.
We mainly guarantee:
• 100% guarantee on our side in fulfilling the contractual terms
• 100% confidence that if all the requirements are met, you will get paid properly and on time
• no hidden charges - our fees are contractually agreed with the foreign contractor
What we expect:
• Serious approach - come in time and be responsible is must
• professional approach to work - client satisfaction = salary increase in the next period
• adhere to internal rules